First and foremostly, thanks for taking the time to browse my site and considering LAM to be a suitable platform for your product/(s). I am always willing to receive products to review, as long as I feel they will benefit/interest my readers/followers. Please read and familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of my review policy before sending me (a) product/(s) to review:
Terms and Conditions:
- A full product size is requested for a thorough review
- The tested product will usually not be returned except in special circumstances where for example I am being loaned press samples. In which case, return arrangements will need to be made and paid by the company in question.
- The product review will be published within 7-10 calendar working days from the date I have received the item. This time frame is dependent on the type of product/(s) being reviewed and is necessary in order to ensure a valid and accurate review is given. I reserve the right to change this time period at my own discretion.
- All products featured on LAM must be tried and tested on me
- I do not accept guest posts from brands that want to work with me for SEO purposes
- I may accept requests for sponsored posts on my blog, however they must be the right fit for my blog and of benefit to my readers. Please contact me for prices and further information. If I do accept such a post, I will need to disclose this to my readers.
If you would like me to review or advertise your product/(s) please email me at louisemensah(at) gmail.com.
If you're a fellow blogger and would like to collaborate on a project/content, then please get in touch using the aforementioned email address :)
Whether you're a new member or an old member, welcome to the LAM family, thanks for hopping on board, I hope you enjoy the ride. Thanks for all the comments, likes, shares, retweets and support- I am so grateful.
Please note that from March 2015 any item on my blog with an asterisk symbol (*) has been gifted to me for review purposes.
- Regardless of whether or not compensation is received for reviews, my opinions on my blog are my own and are always truthful and honest. I'd never forsake my integrity for a 'freebie'/ monetary gain.
- If and when products are sent to me for review purposes, this will always be stated clearly.
If you wish to contact me, and you are a subscriber/ friend, please feel free to do so using either Twitter, Facebook, or Youtube.